BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
i scoop. i write. i post.

Followers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Inspired to make blogs! : My visitors from all around the World


I can't believe my eyes how many foreign visitors visits and checked my blog site! Although it only has a few number, but at least, my blog reaches all the across the globe! Check the above picture and the number of how many people who visited my site. The biggest, of course, is from the Philippines since almost issues here on my blog are of Filipno concerns.

The below picture is the another screen shot of the progress. As you can see, the number of visitors increased and that made me really inspired to do more blogs. Whatever issues there is, as long as i can scoop it, i'll post it on my blog! Thanks for reading my posts!  http://bananaandcarrot.blogspot.com 

Happy reading!


3 comments:

yang_era said...

JMB, congrats and all the best!

yang_era said...

continue to chase your dream and we will continue to follow you. friend, i'm happy for you.

bananaman said...

Yang,thank you so much for always reading my posts! Ill make posts that are relevant. It's not that we're always here on earth the reason im making something which will remind me in the future!
Thanks also for a being a true friend! I really appreciate it!

Featured Video