BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
i scoop. i write. i post.

Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

FILIPINO FUNNY MOMENTS


Here are some of the first installments of some FILIPINO FUNNY MOMENTS taken from a website Kwelang Pinoy (blog.kwelangpinoy.com).

After reading these "moments" made me laugh and reminisce at the scenes. Such a great way to tickle our funny bones with this laughable item. More to come! 



--------------------------------------------------------

1. Nadia Montenegro promoting the movie, The Life Story of Julie Vega:
“I would like to invite everybody to watch the Life Story of Julie Vega. Kung nasaan man si Julie ngayon, I’m sure she’s very happy ‘coz it’s just around the corner.”

2. Melanie Marquez’s parting shot to Mrs. Dee, her former mother-in-law:
“You know, I’ll say this in English because Mrs. Dee doesn’t understand Tagalog. Mrs. Dee.. ang labo mo!”

3. Melanie Marquez accepting an award:
“Thank you very much. Ito na ang pinakamasayang pasko at manigong bagong taon sa inyong lahat.”

4. Melanie Marquez accepting another award:
“I want to thank my mother, my father and my parents.”

5. Melanie Marquez complementing Nikki Valdez backstage on her dance moves:
“Nikki, you’re so galing. You should go to the States. You will sell hotcakes!”

6. Melanie Marquez on Joey Marquez:
“Don’t judge my brother; he’s not a book!”

7. Melanie Marquez on her father:
“Ang tatay ko lang ang only living legend na buhay!”

8. Melanie Marquez feeling relieved:
“My answers have been prayered.”

9. An indignant Melanie Marquez:
“I won’t stoop down to my level!”

10. In the Mata ng Bayan portion of her show, Inday Badiday asks the usual questions to an abandoned street kid:
Inday: Kilala mo ba ako? (Do you know who I am?)
Street kid: Opo (Yes, maam)
Inday: Sino ako? (Who am I?)
Street kid: Bakla. (A homo).

11. On her new year’s eve show, Inday Badiday quizzes Madame Auring, fortune teller and walking plastic surgery disaster:
Inday: Ano ang iyong prediction kay Stella Suarez? (What is your prediction for Stella Suarez?)
Madame Auring: Lalo siyang sisikat sa darating na taon at malalampasan pa niya ang kasikatan ni Alma Moreno. (She’ll be more famous in the coming year and she’ll surpass the fame of Alma Moreno).
The following day’s headline: Stella Suarez Commits Suicide!

12. Towards the end of Kris Aquino’s interview with Jessa Zaragosa:
Kris: Describe Dingdong (Jessa’s husband) in three words.
Jessa: Actually, one word lang: My life.

----------------------------------- 
guys, you can actually make your comments now! subscribe!

0 comments:

Featured Video