BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
i scoop. i write. i post.

Followers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sea of Garbage - where is it exactly?!

Here are some funny images of presidentiable Manny Villar. Im done with Noynoy so, to be fair with the others, I made one for Manny. I will make one for the others too. Since malapit na ang election, i've to catch up. No offense meant. Just for fun! Enjoy!


He always claims to have come from a poor family. That, according to his political jingle (which, i presume, is familiarized by every kid and even by Kris' son, probably) swam in a sea of basura! I dont know how literally true!









This second image show's his "true ally", according to his critics. He's the real "tuta" of the Arroyo administration. I made myself laugh to this one because their faces really fits to each other. Take a look.





The last image shows Gloria Arroyo (or could this she be?). Just included this one here since Villar and Arroyo had been linked to each other lately.



So, that's only two of the installments. Many will still come. That's it for now! Please do subscribe.

0 comments:

Featured Video